Design and Development
Often a key part of an integrated digital strategy is the development and deployment of new technology tools which could entail customisation of an open platform or off the shelf software product; or a bespoke development of a website or app.
DCI has extensive experience, recognised globally, in all facets of an integrated digital strategy including IT strategy, project management, content management, digital distribution, software design and development and hosting and IT infrastructure.
We can design for you a development and support package with options on levels of in and out sourcing and appropriate levels of responsibility by your management team, dependent on your core business, team size and budget.
Our credentials in design and development:
- Led the design and development of the myATDW and ATLAS data distribution applications and database
- Led Tourism and Events Queensland’s online product developments for six years
- Led South Australian Tourism Commission’s IT and web teams for five years
- Led the design and development of Tourism Northern Territory’s deals mobile app
- Project managed the Tourism Exchange Australia project
- Design and development of the Drive North Queensland apps
- Design and development of Bundaberg kiosk application and database