Travel agencies need to fully embrace the digital economy if they wish to connect with the modern day traveller the e Travel Champions program has been design just for agency marketing staff and manager. To ensure long term return on investment for agencies that are investing in their business digital capability, we have developed an 8-week mentoring program, to be delivered by DCI’s CIO and master coach, Fabienne Wintle.
Fabienne will mentor up to six champions in this program, which has a longer-term engagement as compared to the workshops or mentoring programs that DCI delivers. In this way the champions will make a longer-term commitment to the program and have a comfortable time period in which to apply and test their learnings. It will also provide the forum for participants to grow together as a group and build a strong industry network of experts for the future.
Online coaching and mentoring at one hour per week is provided over the program duration and includes a work program for each participant which incorporates the practical application of learnings through mentoring, sourcing of case studies and active participation and leadership in online forums. Assessment of participant competencies will be an end point to the program.
Champions to become a digital guru in their agency and have the knowledge to lead their business through the maze of digital marketing and productivity opportunities.
Above all participants should be enthusiastic about technology and how it can grow the business. A sound understanding and some experience across the main topics is required.
The topics covered by the program: Digital productivity, Imagery and video, Website and mobile, SEO, Online Distribution, E-marketing, Social media, Analytics.
What you’ll achieve
- Embark on an 8-week learning program where you will gain the skills and knowledge to become a ‘digital guru’ and have the confidence to digitally e-enable your agency
- Receive one on one and group coaching (video conference) over those 8 weeks
- Gain practical experience by becoming a highly valued member of your industry
- Recognition in the industry as an e eTravel champion
- The total training program is valued at over $2,500 per person and encompasses a total of 45h of training (one on one, group and DIY)
More details about the training
- Take a short assessment on the weekly topic to assess your existing knowledge
- Further your knowledge by reading the training material
- Find one case study per week in your industry (e.g. topic on SEO – you will find an issue for improvement) and prepare an action plan for the issues to be resolved
- You can use the Tourism Tribe Champions’ forum to ask questions to help you prepare your action plan.
- In the weekly training session, Fabienne will help you finalise your action plan and guide you in the right direction.
If you would like to find out more about the Tribe’s eTourism Champion program, please email email@example.com or call 07 3103 7994